UW–Madison Connections Program
The University of Wisconsin–Madison educates thousands of the state's citizens every year by admitting some of the best and brightest students from throughout Wisconsin. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate all of the academically strong students who apply for admission. The Connections Program offers select applicants, who are Wisconsin residents, the opportunity to start at a partner college or university and finish their bachelor's degree at UW–Madison—and hold the distinctive UW–Madison student status from the beginning.
Connections Program students receive a campus ID and are granted access to campus resources and student services at UW–Madison while at their home institution.
- Participation in over 900 student organizations
- Access to special events and guest speakers
- Use of more than 40 on-campus libraries
- Campus technology tools and software training
- Campus email and computer lab access
- Discounts at the DoIT technology store
- Use of Recreational facilities (with nominal fee)
- Badger athletic ticket eligibility
- UW–Madison Student ID (WisCard)
If you have been invited to participate in the program for next fall, complete and return the Program Agreement by May 1, 2016.
By submitting this program agreement, you acknowledge that any application submitted for freshman admissions will be withdrawn.