Course Equivalency Service

Welcome to the Course Equivalency Service (CES). The CES is for currently enrolled UW–Madison students who plan to complete summer or winter term course work through another U.S. institution.

Students who plan to attend a foreign institution should request Transfer Credit Services through International Academic Programs.

Learn more about CES

Submitting a request

When you are ready to submit a request, log into your request portal.